– How many hours?
– How many times did you wake up to pee?
8.5 hrs- tossed and turned a bit
I am grateful today because. . .
1. I am back in boulder for the day!
2. I am back with the pups.
3. I have fhe flexibility fo drive to warmer weather
List Today’s Training/Movement
“Pure Breath: Momentum Breath”
50 min HS practice
A. Squat snatch + Overhead squat
Build quickly to a tough complex for today
B. Low Bar Back Squat @31×1: 5 reps x3 sets; ran
225, 255, 275
255 and 275 pretty tough
C. 2 rounds:
1200m assault runner
33 KB swings (53)
* had to wait about 1 min to start second set bc someone took the AR
Overall Energy Levels
1 (no energy) -10 (all the energy)
0 (not bloated at all) – 10 (super bloated)
9- doing good!
How many OZ of water did you drink?
80- had fo cut off liquids early for my procedure
– List Macros
– Food Quality 0 (low) – 10 (perfect)
didnt track today. i had to fast for my GI procedure
3 Amazing Things That Happened Today Are. . .
1. my GI procedure went really well. no more barretts cells!!! MAJOR relief.
2. had an amazing training session and got to talk with a new guy- cameron
3. productive day given i had a procedure that took up most of my day
Anything you tried different today or anything you want to record.
had froyo after my procedure and didnt acrually like it. im over it as a cheat meal.